Our new raw coated kibble provides a best-in-class solution for those pet parents looking for a simple, pristine, less processed, and highly palatable kibble. Each high-protein, grain-free offering starts with responsibly sourced animal proteins (cage-free poultry, grass-fed beef, and wild-caught fish). Next, we gently bake our kibble resulting in a less processed, more nutritional kibble. Finally, each and every piece is coated with our own special raw goodness! The result is a special combination of pure raw nutrition and great taste that dogs are wild about!
- Protein-rich baked kibble
- Coated with our irresistible freeze-dried raw
- Grain, gluten, & potato-free, no corn, wheat or soy
- Low carbohydrate diet (only 28% carbs)
- Organic fruits and vegetables
- Added probiotics for optimal digestion
- Rich in omega fatty acids for a healthy skin and coat
- 65% pure animal ingredients and natural oils
- No artificial preservatives or colorings
- Made in USA
Sizes: 3.5lbs and 22lbs
Feeding Guidelines: Serve as is or rehydrate by adding warm water. Your pet should consume 1/4 cup of water per patty daily. New Users: Mix Stella & Chewy’s with your current brand for the first 5-7 days.
Transitioning your pet to Stella & Chewy’s Dinners:
A slow changeover is recommended so that your pet’s digestive system can adjust to the new diet. Begin with a mixture of 25% of Stella & Chewy’s and 75% of the old diet. After feeding your pet that combination for 2-3 days, switch to a 50/50% diet. Again, wait another 2-3 days and then switch to a mixture of 75% Stella & Chewy’s and 25% old diet. After another 2-3 days, you can switch to 100% Stella & Chewy’s. Your pet might experience some digestive issues during this transition period. This is completely normal and will pass.