- Cooling vest for dogs – uses an evaporative cooling method
- Made using air mesh with reflective lining along the collar
- ITW Nexus Waveloc side buckles to easily remove the vest
- Leash portal on the back for easy leash to harness attatchment
- Three layered chest panel helps absorbs and evaporate water while keeping your dog cool
- Designed for high active movements and hot weather – Ideal for trail running, hiking, mountain biking
- Available in a variety of sizes
Help your dog stay cool during high energy activities such as trail running, hiking and mountain biking during the warm summer with Ruffwear Swamp Cooler for Dogs. This cooling vest uses an evaporative cooling method through a three-layered chest panel. The middle layer absorbs water while the comfort liner layer transfers the cool directly to your dog while the wicking outer layer evaporates to help your dog regulate its temperature. In addition, the spandex on the back of the vest provides shade and protection from the sun (UPC rated up to 50+). Located on the back behind the neck of the vest is a slit that allows you to attach a lead to a harness and located on the side of the jacket is ITW Nexus Waveloc side buckles that make it easy to remove the vest after a long day outside. Reflective lining outlines the collar of the coat and behind the neck is a spot to attach Ruffwear’s The Beacon light for visibility protection during the night.
Swamp Cooler comes in a variety of sizes and is suitable for a variety of dog breeds. Please see the specifications tab for further information.