- Replacement dog boots for Ruffwear Polar Trex – Winter dog boots
- Insulated, breathable material – keeps from the wrist down warm
- Weatherproof warmth for extreme cold
- Hook and loop system with a zipper – easy to put on and stays secure, keeps snow out
- Cinching to enforce the secure fit at the narrow part of the leg
- Ruffwear Vibram ice trek outsole design – provides protection and traction
- Reflective trim for low-light visibility
- Available in a set of two in a variety of sizes and two different colours
The Polar Trex Boot Pairs from Ruffwear are the ideal boot to protect your adventurous dog’s paws in cold winter conditions. These come in a set of two dog boots to help replace any missing or damaged boots from Ruffwear Grip Trex Set or if your dog requires varied boot sizes.
The boot is made using 100% polyester fabric with a three-layer, soft laminated shell with a DWR-coat. Breathable materials that are weather and wind resistant to keep your dog’s paw insulated while the outsole is designed using Ruffwear designed vibram which provides optimal traction on frozen surfaces. A unique gaitor feature is an added protection to keep paws warm while ensuring the boots stay on. These boots are ideal to keep your dog’s paws protected and comfortable so you and your adventure buddy can explore no matter what the weather brings your way!
The Polar Trex Boots come in a set of two and various sizes; Please see the specifications tab for more information.