- Cooling vest for dogs – uses an evaporative cooling method
- Ruffwear cooling technology
- Made using air mesh and stretch wicking fabric
- Side zipper for a snug fit
- Spandex back provides shade and sun protection
- Three layered chest panel helps absorbs and evaporate water while keeping your dog cool
- Designed for high active movements and hot weather – Ideal for trail running, hiking, mountain biking
- Available in a variety of sizes and two different colours
Help your dog stay cool during high energy activities such as trail running, hiking and mountain biking during the warm summer with Ruffwear Jet Stream Cooling Vest. This cooling vest uses an evaporative cooling method through a three-layered chest panel. The middle layer absorbs water while the comfort liner layer transfers the cool directly to your dog while the wicking outer layer evaporates to help your dog regulate its temperature. In addition, the spandex on the back of the vest provides shade and protection from the sun (UPC rated up to 50+). Located on the side of the jacket is a zipper making the vest easy to put on and take off, a zipper closure ensures a snug fit.
Jet Stream Cooling Vest comes in a variety of sizes, two different colours and is suitable for a variety of dog breeds. Please see the specifications tab for further information.