- Durable, lightweight sleeping bag
- Made with a polyester shell fabric and insulation
- Quick drying, water resistant and easy to clean
- YKK reverse-coil zipper on the side – can be fully opened and convert to a large bed
- Comes with a stuff sleeve to store the sleeping bag in
- Built-in elastic loops for stake-outs
- Compatible with Ruffwear Highlands Pad
- Ideal for backpacking or camping
- Available in one size
Keep your dog warm during the night after a long day of backpacking or camping with the Ruffwear Highlands Sleeping Bag. This durable, lightweight sleeping bag is made from a polyester shell and insulation to provide a water-resistant, quick-drying sleeping bag that helps retain your dog’s body heat while in use. The sleeping bag uses a YKK reverse-coil zipper around the edges of the bed to provide versatility, the sleeping bag can be fully opened and used as a large bed for one dog to sprawl out or for two dogs to share.
On the bottom of the sleeping bag are elastic hoops that can be attached to a stake-out to secure the bed to the ground and a large sleeve to incorporate the Ruffwear Highlands Pad into the sleeping bag for additional warmth during colder nights or extra padding while on rougher terrain. The Highlands Sleeping Bag comes with a stuff pack for compact and easy packing. The sleeping bag is available in one size and weighs 715 grams (1.6lbs); please see the specifications tab for more information.