- Comfortable, soft foam pad
- Can be used as a standalone bed or can be combined with Ruffwear’s Highland bed or sleeping bag
- Crafted with a brushed polyester with DWR and PU coating with a polyester webbing
- 8 mm foam on the inside
- Easy to clean, durable and waterproof
- Accordion fold design with a built-in strap – easy to carry, fold up and store
- Ideal for hiking, camping, travelling, training or during outdoor activities
- Weighs: 340 g (0.75 lbs)
- Available only in one size
The Ruffwear Highlands Pad is a lightweight, comfortable soft foam pad that can be used as a standalone bed or combined for extra comfort and insulation with the Ruffwear Highland Bed or Ruffwear Sleeping Bag. Made using a brushed polyester with a DWR, PU coating with a polyester webbing and 8 mm foam in the inside to provide comfort from the cold ground and making this pad durable, waterproof and easy to clean.
Travelling and storing this pad is a breeze thanks to its accordion fold design and build in-strap that makes unfolding, folding back up and carry around easy and compact. Highlands Pad is available only in one size and is ideal for hiking, camping, traveling, training or during any outdoor activity. Weighs 340 g (0.75 lbs). Please see the specifications tab for more information.