- All-terrain dog boots
- Protects your dog’s feet while providing traction on various terrain
- Breathable mesh – protects against pebbles and dirt
- Hook and loop cinch system – Keeps boots secure on feet
- Ruffwear non-marking Vibram outsole for protection and traction
- Easy to put on and take off
- Ideal for backpacking, hiking, mountain biking or trail running
- Available in a set of two, in a variety of sizes and in three different colours
The Ruffwear Grip Trex Boots are a set of all-terrain boots that protect and ensure safety for your dog during backpacking, hiking, mountain biking or trail running. Using 100% polyester for the upper layer, synthetic pigskin and no-sew TPU for a breathable boot with a gusset design that is easy to put on and protects the paws and wrists from pebbles, dirt and other environmental terrains. The back of the boots has Ruffwear’s non-marking Vibram outsole to give additional paw protection and extra traction while running.
Putting the boot on your dog’s is easy with the gusset design and the YKK hydrophobic hook and loop system for a comfortable, snug, and secure fit. The Grip Trex Boots come in a set of two, as many dogs require different sizes for their front and rear paws. Available in a variety of sizes and three different colours; Please see the specifications tab for more information.