- Three adjustment points on each side for a fully customizable fit
- Three areas to attach a leash – V-ring and a webbed loop
- Long designed chest and belly panel – supports tension from lifting and protects the area from debris
- Reflective material and an area to attach a light on the front chest area
- Ideal for hiking, scrambling, lift-and-assist, and everyday activities
- Available in a variety of sizes and in three different colour
The Flagline Harness from Ruffwear is a multi-use harness designed for those complex outdoor activities where your adventure buddy might need some extra assistance crossing rivers or difficult terrain, this harness is comfortable and versatile making it the perfect harness for the simpler everyday activities as well. Made using 420D nylon ripstop with nylon webbing this harness offers three adjustment points on each side to allow customisation to your dog’s unique shape. Located on the back, far back and front of the harness is a 6061-T6 aluminium V-ring and a webbed loop to give several options for leash attatchment. The padded handle is designed to assist your dog in strict terrain, and the chest belly panel will aid in the load and tension when supporting and lifting your furry adventure buddy.
Along the front chest panel is reflective material and an area to attach Ruffwear’s lights The Beacon or Audible Beacon for additional safety. Ruffwear Flagline Harness is available in a variety of sizes and three different colours; Please see the specifications tab for more information.
Shop all items from Ruffwear