- Durable, multipurpose leash
- Made with polyester tubelock webbing with a leash slider – adjustable length
- Uses PE foam handle with an accessory loop to hold poop bags or smaller clip-on items
- Traffic handle for a secure in a pinch restraint
- Side release buckle with an aluminium uniloop – customisable to be carried or worn around the waist
- Ruffwear Talon Clip – Reinforced, secure collar to leash attachment
- Available only in a 3.5-6 feet length in six colours
The Ruffwear Crag Leash is a durable, multipurpose leash that is excellent for those everyday activities such as daily walks or jogs. This leash is made from Ruffwear’s Polyester Tubelock Webbing with a leash slider that allows you to adjust the length of how close you want your adventure buddy to be. The handle of this leash has a convenient accessory loop to place small items such as a poop bags or clip on lights, the handle has a side-release buckle and is easily adjustable for mulit-puprose uses. The padded handle can be used as a hand-held handle, worn around the waist, or secured around a tree or post. Located near the end of the lead is Ruffwear’s Talon Clip, a secure, reinforced clip to attach to your dog’s collar and is quick and easy to hook and unhook. Go hands-free with this lead thanks to the side release buckle with an aluminium uni loop.
Ruffwear’s Crag Dog Leash is available only in a 1.1-1.8 m (3.5-6 feet) length, in six colours; Please see the specifications tab for more information.
Explore Ruffwear’s line of collars, harnesses, seasonal gear and other gear for the adventure ahead here.