Go ahead, turn the bag around and look at our ingredients. PureBites Lamb Recipe RAW Freeze Dried Complete & Balanced Dog food or topper is made with 19 Human Grade Ingredients.
- PureBites Lamb Recipe RAW Freeze Dried Complete & Balanced dog food or topper is made with 19 Human Grade Ingredients.
- Made with 80% Human Grade Lamb, 18% Fruit & Vegetables & 2% Human Grade Essential Vitamins, Minerals & Natural Preservatives.
- PureBites Lamb Recipe can be fed as a 100% complete & balanced dog food or as a mixer / topper for an added RAW protein boost.
- Made with Human Grade Lamb sourced from New-Zealand and gently freeze dried in the USA.
- High in Protein, 100% Grain Free & on average 10 calories per nugget.
- A 9.5 oz bag contains 2 lb of RAW PureBites Lamb Recipe and has on average 112 nuggets.
- Dogs love the taste of PureBites because our food is delicately freeze dried RAW to lock in & the aroma, texture and freshness they crave.
- Dog parents love PureBites because our food or topper is rich in nutrients for a happy and healthy life.
- Made using a delicate freeze drying process that preserves the nutritional integrity of RAW fresh whole food. Only water is removed, preserving all the characteristics and natural nutrition of PureBites Fresh RAW Lamb Recipe.
- Ideal for dogs with health issues or pets that are overweight, diabetic, have allergies, gastrointestinal disorders, or are on a restricted diet.
Available Sizes: 2.9oz / 82g and 9.5oz / 269g
Feed as a food, mixer or topper. To use as a food, serve as is or rehydrate by adding water. If your dog does not regularly drink water at meal time, we recommend rehydrating by adding 1/4 cup of water per 10 nuggets. Fresh water should be available at all times. The table below shows the number of nuggets to feed each day based on a dog’s weight.
|NUMBER OF NUGGETS PER DAY* (when used as a complete meal)|
|BODY WEIGHT (lb)||5||10||20||40||60||80||100|
|ADULT # OF NUGGETS||13||20||34||58||69||86||100|
* These are guidelines and individual requirements can vary by +/- 50% based on your pet’s activity level, metabolism, age, size, breed, general health & other factors.