- Purple coloured slow-bowl forces dogs to eat slowly
- Encourages natural scavenging habit
- Helps prevent indigestion, bloat, obesity, and regurgitation
- Free of PVC, BPA, and Phthalate
- Safe for foods and for the top dishwasher rack
- Available in two sizes
The Outward Hound Flower Fun Feeder is a great solution to your dog eating too quickly and getting sick afterwards. The unique design of this slow-bowl helps to prevent health concerns such as bloat, indigestion, regurgitation, and obesity by forcing your dog to eat slowly, rather than scarf her food down. Eating more slowly also causes your dog to eat similarly to her wild ancestors – scavenging, chasing food, and eating small portions rather than eating too much at once.
The materials used to create this fun teal-coloured bowl are of a very high quality and are safe to come into contact with your dog’s food. It is also free of phthalate, BPA, and PVC and can be washed on the top rack of the dishwasher. Available in two sizes, please see the specifications tab for more information.