K9 Natural Freeze Dried Dog Food is made with 90% meat, bone, blood, tripe, liver, kidney and heart plus vegetables, fruit, egg and garlic. K9 Natural is a nutritionally sound and species appropriate diet which can therefore be fed to dogs at any stage of life: from puppies to seniors, during pregnancy and lactation. It is also suitable for any breed of dog, from toy to giant.
K9 Natural is raw meat that is freeze dried at source to remove the moisture from the meat and in doing so preserves all the mineral packed goodness in the raw meat. Not only that but this premium dog food is packed full of vegetables, fruits and other goodies such as whole eggs with shells. All of K9 Natural’s meat and ingredients are 100% natural and is considered by some to be a breakthrough product in the raw dog food arena namely because it’s such a high quality food needing just a little water to feed your dog that can be stored easily.
- Suitable for puppies, adults and seniors
- Also suitable for any breed of dog, from toy to giant
- 90% real meat, bone and blood
- 5% fresh fruit and vegetables
- 5% New Zealand green lipped mussels and eggs
- Free of grain and hormone growth promotants
- Free range dog food that contains only quality ingredients
- Absolutely no additives, artificial preservatives, wheat, wheat gluten, rice, rice gluten, cereal bulking agents or corn
- K9 Natural is a raw dog food that is a 100% natural, species-appropriate, nutritionally sound diet, based on the diet of your dog’s closest relative, the wolf
- Made in New Zealand
Size: 1.1 lbs(makes about 4.4 lbs of fresh food) snf 4 lbs(makes about 16 lbs of fresh food)
Feeding Guidelines(Per Day):
Cup based on a 8oz /240 ml cup. Feeding recommendations are a guide only. Your individual dog requirements will vary with age and activity. Pregnant or nursing mothers may require up to three times adults amounts below.
|Small dog||5-10kg/11-22lb||Food 1-2 cups
Water 1-2 cups
|Medium dog||11-25kg/23-55lb||Food 2-3 ½ cups
Water 2 – 3½ cups
|Large dog||26-40kg/56-88lb||Food 3 ½ – 5 cups
Water 3 ½ – 5 cups
|Puppy||1-6 months||Requires up to 4 times adult amount above based on current weight|
|6-12 months||Requires up to 1 ½ times adult amount above based on current weight|